Monday, March 21, 2011

Irina Shayk: Xti Collection Launch Lady

Stepping out for a promotional gig, Irina Shayk was spotted at IFEMA in Madrid, Spain earlier today (March 14).

The Russian stunner presented the new ‘Xti 2011-2012 shoes collection, and looked lovely in a sexy grey tank top with tight-fitting black trousers.


Over the weekend, Irina teamed up with her handsome boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo to watch Real Madrid take on Hercules at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
As for how she stays fit, Ms. Shayk confessed, “I do work out five times a week when I’m in New York. I eat healthy. I never diet. I just eat whatever I want to. When you’re happy inside and you feel great. You just show it in the body and face.”








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...